Friday, July 31, 2015

This is only the beginning

After talking with the nurse yesterday I realised this is only the beginning. I have looked up the other tests I may have to have. They range from PET, bone marrow aspiration and biopsy.

My timeline is as follows:

Sun 2nd Aug Extract lymph node - day operation
Mon 3rd - Thursday 6th Aug - rest and recuperation while biopsy is done
Fri 7th August - consultants meeting (am) and results back to me (pm)
Sat 8th August - Friday 21st August further tests and results
Mon 24th August - earliest treatment start date.
August - ??? you knows

Makes things difficult to plan at the moment as it is my annual leave.

Biggest disappointment - I thought my estranged children might make the effort to come and see me before my operation - not a chance yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment